- For Multi-Conductor Twisted Cable 0.181" - 0.310"
- Single, Two, Three, and Four Conductor Dies Available
- Uses TSDLXXXX Removable and Replaceable Die Sets
The TSK8500 Large Twist Strip tool has adjustable blades that allow the tool to accommodate variances in the cable. Varying jacket thickness and cable diameter are two examples of common differences you may see in different lots of the same cable. Simple adjustments allow the user to set the cutting blades for a deeper or shallower score of the cable jacket.
A cable track precisely machined into each die set creates a controlled rotation of the dies/blades as the cable is moved along the cable. A simple 90° bend of the cable results in the jacket halves separating for removal, reducing the amount of force needed to remove the jacket.
The repeatable function of the tool reduces operator error and is up to 3 to 5 times faster than conventional methods.
- The TSK8500 accommodates a variety of multi-conductor cable having diameters from 0.181 inches to 0.310 inches
- Strips the outer jacket of shielded twisted multi-conductor, and round cable
- End stripping or window stripping of cable as needed
- Interchangeable stripping dies (with cable track and carbide blade set)
- Adjustable blade depth settings
- Tool Dimensions: 1.75 inches wide, 9.75 inches tall
- Cable Max OD: < 0.310 inches / 7.87 mm
- Cable Min OD: > 0.181 inches / 4.59 mm
Universal Die Sets Sold Seperately
|Shipping Weight||2.0 LBS|