- Ergonomic design allows one-handed operation
- White LED light illuminates tool head and work area.•
- Cable can be removed after tensioning to adjust routing
- Head rotates 350 degrees
The SCTExxxB Series Battery Powered Safe-T-Cable® Crimp Tools are hand held, self-contained crimp tools intended to crimp ferrules, and tension/cut the cable in accordance with the performance requirements of SAE specification AS4536. Each application tool installs Safe-T-Cable® kits indentified in SAE specifications AS3509, AS3510 and AS3511.
LEAD TIME: 2-8 Weeks
Carrying Case, Two 18v 1.5 AMP Batteries, One Battery Charger.
The SCTExxxB Series meets the requirements of RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
• Ergonomic design allows one-handed operation
• White LED light illuminates tool head and work area.
• Cable can be removed after tensioning to adjust routing
• Head rotates 350 degrees
• Connection point for tool balancing systems
• Red LED to display the current status of the unit
• Max. Crimp Force: 4 Tons (35.6 kN)
• Avg. Crimp Time: 3 seconds
• Avg. Crimps per Charge: Approx. 100 (Approx 200 with Extended Life Battery)
• Length: Varies according to nose
• Width: 2.87" (72.9 mm)
• Depth: 4.5" (114.3 mm)
• Weight (with battery): 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
• Sound Level: 75 db(A) at 1 meter
• Vibration: <8.2 ft/s2 (2.5 m/s2)
• Hydraulic Oil: Shell Tellus® T-1