- Uses HD51 Series Dies
- WIRE RANGE: #12 to #2/0 AWG
HD51 Medium Duty Hydraulic Crimper is the most popular hand operated hydraulic crimper.
The HD51 is still lightweight at 4.6 pounds, but the 5.5 tons of die force and the larger die configuration extends the range of crimping capabilities to 2/0 AWG conductors in many applications.
The HD51 Hydraulic Crimper utilizes rugged construction, lightweight materials, and comfortable handle grips for the best ergonomic advantage. The number of handle closures required to complete the crimp is reduced by the larger and more efficient hydraulic pump system.
Other features are the following:
• Length: 14 inches (356 mm)
• Weight: 4.6 pounds (2.08kg)
• Crimp force: 5.5 tons (48.93kN)
• Automatic relief valve to prevent over-compression.
• Release lever for relaxing crimp pressure and opening dies.
• 180º rotating head for ease in confined work areas.
• WIRE RANGE: #8 to #2/0 AWG in many power applications and .700 (17.78mm) in coaxial hexagonal crimping.
|Shipping Weight||11.5 LBS|
|Military Part Number||M5259/5-01|
|National Stocking Number||5120014637892|
This is your crimper you are crimping #12 - 2/0 AWG. High quality
This crimper is a solid well built tool. Love it!
Pretty good tool so far really like the crimpers