- Smooth controlled throttle movement for fast and slow approach.
- Equipped with a safety throttle lever.
- Standard C Yoke Jaws - Special Versions Available
- The operator can adjust exactly the position of the rivet by adjusting the snap holder (stroke 3mm/0.12"). This allows the operator to use the same rivet set for different thicknesses.
- Different force/capacity options to suit the specific riveting requirements
- Select Rivet Set from:- RB 400 for countersink rivets RB 401 for universal head type rivets RB 402 for special reduced universal head rivets
- To develop maximum power the riveter must squeeze the rivet near to the end of the riveting stroke. Therefore, the combined length of the two rivets sets must be correct.
- Determine the correct length of rivet sets as shown
|River Squeezer Set Shank Dia:||Std diameter 3/16"|
|Maximum Force At 6.3 Bar/90 Psi:||1.4T 3090 lbs|
|Reach:||50 mm 2.00 in|
|Max Travel:||1.38 in|
|Accessories:||Select Rivet Set from:-RB 400 for countersink rivetsRB 401 for universal head type rivetsRB 402 for special reduced universal head rivets|
|Jaws:||Standard C Yoke JawsSpecial Versions Available|
|Piston Stroke:||0.62 in|
|Snap Holder Adj.:||0.12 in|