- Detachable spindle adaptor provides alternative methods for use:
- In combination with 3 jaw chuck.
- Mounting direct onto machine spindle using No 1 Jacobs taper or 3/8"-24 Threaded Input Option. This method provides increased level of concentricity, while reducing the length and weight of the drill / tool assembly. This results in better performance, improved machining and less fatigue on the operator.
- Cemented, hardened and ground chrome-nickel steel spindle mounted on 3 needle-bearings and a thrust bearing.
- Microstop depth adjustment (1 scale division = .001”).
- Microstop depth setting is held securely in place by locknut with seal. This patented feature allows an easy loosening of the locknut without damage to the drill cage.
|Cutter Thread:||M6 x 1|