- This drill cage has been designed for use with cutter of 7/8" to 1.1/2" dia.
- Different mounting bases available
- Detachable spindle adaptor Jacobs No 1 taper provides alternative methods for use :- In combination with 3 jaw chuck using 10mm/0.39" shank.- Mounting direct onto machine spindle using Jacobs No 1 taper. This method provides increased level of concentricity, while reducing the length and weightof the drill / tool assembly. This results in better performance, improved machining and less fatigue on the operator.
- Cemented, hardened and ground chrome-nickel steel spindle mounted on 3 needle-bearings and a thrust bearing.
- Microstop depth adjustment (1 scale division = .001”).
- Microstop depth setting is held securely in place by locknut with seal. This patented feature allows an easy loosening of the locknut without damage to the drill cage.
|Cutter Thread:||M10 x 1|