- High precision microstop cage, body in heat treated chrome steel, fully ground throughout. This ball mounted microstop cageincludes two needle bearings for best utilisation.
- When using the RB 258, any misalignment of the microstop cage is corrected by the unique ball pivoting spindle. This assembly ensures perpendicularity throughout the operation at all time.
- Centring cone of the cutter (120°) for perfect concentricity.
- Microstop depth adjustment (1 scale division = .001”).
- Microstop depth setting is held securely in place by locknut with seal. This patented feature allows an easy loosening of the locknut without damage to the drill cage.
|Cutter Thread:||M6 x 1|